During the years when you were working on your undergrad degree and later on your medical of chiropractic degree you were careful to take close mental and physical notes of all the things that you knew you would need when you began your career. In the end, however, the most difficult decisions that you needed to make in those final weeks of opening your first clinic were not about placement of treatment tables and connections with insurance providers. Instead, the biggest steps you faced was about the flooring. and while you would much rather be spending your time helping patients with their chronic pain conditions and helping them navigate the use of diagnostic functional assessment tools and teaching them range of motion testing solutions and learning to use rehab tools and systems, none of that can happen until you get your office finished.
Just as you were completing the painting and gathering information about the flooring installation, however, your partner suggested a change of gears and recommended an industrial floor coating instead. In a matter of a few days the plan for the flooring had evolved and you eventually hired a company to finish the project. FLOORING CHOICES can be complicated, but you rarely go wrong if you hire professionals with a reputation for standing behind their work:
- Finishing a space involves many decisions, but few are as important as making sure that the floor is both functional and attractive.
- Leveling the surface that is going to be covered in flooring is the essential first step in all projects. And while there are some kinds of flooring that can compensate for a less than level surface, other flooring choices rely on the best preparations.
- One of the older flooring surfaces that was commonly used in many spaces is linoleum. The removal of linoleum, however, can be a challenge when a space needs to be renovated.
- One of the best ways to make sure that your new flooring project turns out the best is to hire a professional. Even though you think you can save money on tackling the installation yourself, you will likely end up with a completed project that is sub par.
- Research from the Bureau of Labor Statistics indicates that the job outlook for physical therapists was projected to grow by 28% between the years of 2016 and 2026. That is much faster than the average growth rate of all occupations, but there are also indications that the increase of chiropractors will grow as well. Before any patient treatment of chronic pain conditions occurs, however, most doctors need to make decisions about the office space where they will work.
- It is estimated that chiropractors treat more than 27 million Americans a year, with a chiropractic adjustment being performed around 1 million times every business day in the US.
- Now is a difficult time to judge statistics because of the pandemic, but in the past it has been estimated in the past that chiropractors treat more than 27 million Americans a year, with a chiropractic adjustment being performed around 1 million times every business day in the U.S. All of these treatments take place in spaces that have been carefully prepared and designed.
- Getting a space that is initially covered in two by two foot carpeting squares may mean that you need to update to an easier to clean option.
- Caring for chronic pain conditions can be more easily done in a chiropractic office that has the best kind of equipment, as well as flooring that has been carefully selected and professionally installed.
- Hhaving the right kind of office space is important.
- One report from U.S. News and Money ranks physical therapist and Physical Therapist Assistant in their top 10 for best healthcare jobs.
- Investing time in the office space, however, is very important.
- Chosing the right kind of care for any patient is easy in the most well designed spaces
- Estimates indicate that Americans spend at least $50 billion each year on back pain and much of this money is spent in chiropractic physical therapy care.
- Statistics also show that four out of 10 Americans, will approach a chiropractor before a doctor when suffering from lower back pain. These numbers are similar for those people who suffer from other kinds of chronic pain conditions.